focus on the development of a 3D Web Browser for an exciting new Product management
and Merchandising platform. This opportunity involves developing with top secret
core engine technology and developing new 3D Web APIs. Responsibilities include
: Design and develop software for new 3D web platform. Integrate, debug and build
Must Have2 Years of Experience with C/C++, JS, CSS.Maya or Blender and 3D content
creation. Experience in Unity, Unreal or other 3D game engine is an asset. Strong
interest in Web Engines, Web technology and UI / UX.
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field. Desired
Experience with VR or AR. Experience with WebGL.
Please send your profile: firstname.lastname@example.org
Biz Dev and Sales Manager for Visulon Inc.
We are looking for an individual with entrepreneur’s mindset. Visulon has been on
the path of opening up ‘Digital avenues’ for the large Apparel, Footwear and Accessories
brands. Industry business models are changing, processes are undergoing digital
2016 and 2017 will be the years of re-invention for big brands on how they want
to reposition their business processes and wither the competitive challenges.
Visulon offers fully cloud hosted applications, databases and connected environments
to digitize and automate the processes. 2015 was the year to prove it’s worth to
the large brands like Coach. We are now easily processing average 5000+ product
data changes (triggers) per day through our webservices which are wrapped in latest
XML code. We are on top of the heap to show how Visual Assortments, Merchandising,
Workbooks and other sells tools can be fully automated and made available globally.
We are way past 2D and 3D and moving towards WebVR. Our technology makes things
happen for companies who have to deal with 20,000 to 50,000 SKU’s.
Check out www.visulon.com; And also a landing
page : https://visulon.com/consulting.aspx
We are looking for dynamic go getter to convince big brands like Target, L Brands,
Michael Kores, DKNY, RL, Under Armour to work with Visulon. We have top level contacts
with most major East Coast brands.
Please send your profile: email@example.com
Account Development Representative
This is an opportunity to be the first Account Development Representative (ADR)
for an upstart B2B enterprise software company. This could be your best stepping
stone into sales and account management. You will help us open new doors and drive
conversation to setup discussion and demo appointments with me. I will work with
you to perfect the technique and the pitch.
- Briefly talk about who we are, and tell senior executives our value
- Be the front line communicator to talk about Visulon products,
- Be succinct in telling our story and offer full attention while
listening during these extremely valuable initial contacts.
- Project an identity on phone that is mature and truly knowledgeable
about the domain in which we are establishing relationships and contacts
( apparel, footwear - big brands).
- Have a clear goal of taking 15 – 20 minute appointments for further
conversation and demo during each call..
- Research and build lists of contacts to prospect.
- This is an individual contributor position, reporting directly
to CEO, with opportunity to grow as the company grows.
- Some sales experience.
- Demonstrated results oriented attitude
- Relationship-building skills and a passion for superb customer
- Strong communication skills; ability to establish rapport with
people over the phone quickly.
- Salesforce.com, Linkedin, google search
- Microsoft Office – primarily Outlook
- Experience selling over the phone.
Product Marketing – Traditional and Digital
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible to develop marketing material
to build brand awareness, product information and increase online presence for Visulon
Inc. We are a two year old start up with focus on Apparel and footwear market segment.
Our current client base will provide material for case studies and white papers.
The primary focus will be to develop and manage additional social media and digital
marketing initiatives. He/she will manage the content calendar for our blog, trade
journal insertions, trade magazine forums and email newsletter as well as be responsible
for day-to-day development of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest content.
Product Marketing Manager
- Write case studies for product and technology.
- Write white papers on our 'Digital Sales Platform'.
- Write forum and blog entries on our 'Highly customized Digital
Asset Manager for Apparel and Footwear industry'.
- Manage a blog by working with the entire company to create weekly
- Manage all content and engagement for our Pinterest, Twitter and
- Run digital marketing campaigns to increase engagement and enhance
- Research and cultivate strategic social media partners with key
business, firms, companies and trade publications.
- Assist with the execution of a monthly email newsletters by both
designing, writing and testing emails.
- Marketing and communications background and interest.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Quick grasping of the domain we serve .. where brands like Nike,
Adidas, North Face, Converse, Patagonia dominate.
- Comprehensive understanding and skill set writing and using social
media tools such as Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, MailChimp.
- Experience with email programs, data mining, campaign management
- Passionate to take on the projects and manage then for success.
This position is for a person who is looking for establishing him or her into Marcom.
Product marketing role. Preferably MBA but not necessary.